Sunday, December 07, 2008

Cruising

Have you ever tried cruising in a song with God and never wanna wake up from it? And just wish you will do this forever?

Today's one of those days... funny as it may be, it happened at Spiritual Prep when I was leading worship... I just wished the song would go on and on and on... and never stop


Always

Did You rise the sun for me?
Or paint a million stars that I might know Your majesty?
Is Your voice upon the wind?
Is everything I know marked by my Maker's fingerprints?

Breathe on me
Let me see Your face
Ever I will seek You

Cos all You are
is all I want
Always
Draw me close in Your arms
O God, I wanna be with You

Can I feel You in the rain?
Abandon all I am to have You captured me again?
Let the earth resound with praise
Can you hear as all creation lives to glorify one name?

No comments: