Friday, March 13, 2009

Crazy work week and a bad news...

This week had been really crazy, imagine working from 9am - 10pm everyday consecutively... it's nuts!! insane! i'm not an accountant, u know?

The only comfort is that I'll be out the entire day tmr for some fun with my khakis... weee!!
And the drama starts again, Sunday & Monday... both days till 10pm.. WOW!


Got a bad news though, saw from the papers last week that one of my friend's (whom I haven't contacted for years) brother passed on...

I've been trying to find ways to contact her but in vain. Though I wouldn't be able to go down to the wake anytime this week anyway (cos i had to work late the entire week), been praying for her and family.


Lyn,

if you happen to be reading this (for some strange reason), know that u're in my prayers and I know God loves ur bro very much...


Love,
Lyd

No comments: