Saturday, July 28, 2007

Pick Jesus!

I was at SKS bookstore last Friday, buying stuff for Amazing Race + looking for some resources myself...

i was paying for the stuff i bought at the counter and i saw a box of guitar picks... and i saw "Pick Jesus" engraved on all the picks... hahaha! i was super amused... i'm like WOW! that's so coool!!! PICK JESUS!

i thought i should buy one for myself to motivate myself to pick up guitar AGAIN! i like tried to learn on 2 occasions but dropped it halfway cos i was too lazy to practise...

1st occasion was like qt long ago, Bern wanted to learn keys and I wanted to learn Guits... so we both thought it would be a good idea for us to exchange skills.. haha! yar it only happened ONCE! when Amplify Prayer Meetings were still on Saturdays...

We wanted to give each other lessons 2 hours before Prayer Meet starts... but guess what?!?! it only happened ONCE!

2nd occasion was... Charlene wanted to pick up guitar also. i also can't remember how it happened, we approached Jacob to give us lessons since he only charged us a friendship rate. but very hard to fix a day where all 3 of us are free!! gosh! and most of the time i had to go to La Salle?!?! which is so far away for me!!

Then i stopped again...

Anywayz, I'm finding ways to motivate myself to pick it up again... it's super convenient in times where i feel like singing & playing/ worshipping in my room. There are numerous occasions where i wanted to do that... but i can't possibly go play my piano n sing like at 2am?!?! siaoness.. then must put on soft pedal and sing softly??

i can't imagine... "Jesus i wanna worship You but i cannot sing too loud ok?" hahahaaaa!

haha! i bought the guitar pick, one for myself and one for Thelma! gosh i was super amused... and gave her the sheepish/ amused/ stupid face & i went OMG OMG THELMA! i bought something for u!

and she's super scared! hahaha! cos she knows i'm very capable of buying stupid things! hahahaha! it's so funny!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... I don't speak english very well... but i understood that you are my sister!! God is great!! I'm searching for a pick jesus for guitar...but i don't know where search... :(
God bless you!!

ps.visit my blog(italian)
http://nicosiagiuseppe.spaces.live.com/