Friday, June 20, 2008

Obedience all over again...

God is the love of my life... He really is!
At this point, I really just need to say that I love God so much... And I know He loves me back more intensely than I can ever imagine!

I just finished this conversation with Thelms, was just sharing with her about the whole randomness in me now... i feel random, i feel a lot of thoughts going through my mind, i feel like i really need to pray and just seek God...

And at one point, I was so glad that I have a friend like her to rant at and pour out all my feelings to! haha! praise the Lord!

And she reminded me that I needed to be obedient... yes obedience! it suddenly hit me again! that's what God wants of me! That is His will for me and I'm going to pray for the grace and strength to do what He called me to do...

Ok i'm done, i'm going to run into His loving arms now!


Good Bye World!


Oh and did I say YISS was just so filled with His presence? Like i still feel it now? He's been so faithful and I just can't help but stand in awe of Him! He's opened my eyes to a whole new perspective of who He really is and how great He is!

No comments: