Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Birkenstocks....

i seriously bought this by accident!

My 9th pair of Birks!! the 8th pair on the way...




Huisian: Ladies, i'm flying to Frankfurt... Any Birkenstock request?

Lydia(thinking): Crap! This is tempting! should i? aiyar but 2007 collection leh... Germany won't have it yet rite?

Lydia: Ok, help me check it out...


4 days later...........

Huisian: Hey i'm back with your Tabora.... happy anot?

Lydia: HUH? really?? OMG!

Should i be happy? well... i think i am! hahahahha.........
but bye bye to my "yi bai kuai".... Check out my next entry



I'm totally obsessed with Birkenstocks.... Just like how Cheryl is obsessed with FOOD and BAKING! I've got a fetish for FOOTWEAR!!!!!

(only 7 pairs here, the other charchat until cannot charchat anymore one is in the office...)

No comments: