Thursday, October 26, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya

As i was gonna make this entry... i'm like :
Hey! i brought my camera to Charles and Ros' place yest! but i didn't take a single photo...! stupid!

whatever it is... YES it was a public holiday yesterday... it was Hari Raya!!
i didn't make ketupats or dance Malay Dance, my cc didn't have any Malay Weddings either...

anywayz, was just talking to Cassilda the other day about going to Charles n Ros' place to catch up with them... been wanting to do that for the longest time but didn't... so i thought we could make use of the public holiday...


band practice for Friday's worship ended like at 5.30pm?
Though we all aimed to finish by 4.30pm... as usual

My part time chauffeur, Uncle Christopher See gave me a lift to Toa Payoh and yeah... happily skipped my way up Charles n Ros' house

Gosh! Uncle Clarence Hoe was whipping up a FEAST! my goodness...


we had a good time feasting and catching up...
There was Charles, Ros, Cass, Leo, Uncle Hoe, Flo and myself... not forgetting Baby Josh...

i tell u! the food could feed another 3 mouths!
we had nachos with cheese, garlic mushroom soup, HUGE mushrooms with melted cheese on top, CHICKEN WINGS, salmon baked rice and baked pasta.... and TIRAMISU!
goodness gracious... we were all stuffing our faces...


great catch up... miss the good old days!

No comments: