Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I passed my Driving........

Basic Theory Test lah... hahahaha!

Yar outdated news again...
Been in the lazy, lo-bo mood, don't really feel like updating my blog...

I went for my BTT last Friday, believe it or not! I didn't study until the day before the test...
And i hit the panic button! For the fact that i dun wanna fail it and waste time waiting for another test date!

So i decided to take half day off! hahhaa! ridiculous rite? but i was desperate for it!

I CANNOT FAIL! i wanna get my license before i arrive in the Sydney Land in July!

It's quite scary actually cos everyone was telling me... the PASSED/ FAILED word will just appear super BIG in ur face after u submit the test!

Though i studied for it but i wasn't very confident! So as i clicked the "End Test" button, I prayed very hard...

I mean so paiseh to fail rite? I took half day off to study leh!
and Winston was making comments like: wah... if u fail, means you really quite stupid!

and Lyn made a comment: aiyar u won't fail lah! unless u dun have common sense!

OMG! heart drop!

The moment was here!! as i clicked the button to submit the test....

it took about 3 seconds for the results to show...............................

PASSED!!!!!!!!
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i IMMEDIATELY called the driving instructor... he gave me instructions, told me to get my Provisional Driving License, go update my PDL, book a date for my Final Theory Test, and then arrange for my 1st driving lesson!!!

YAY! This Friday would be my first!

i'm sooooooo excited!

No comments: