Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Under the Weather!

I'm feeling so under the weather.... On 2 days MC actually

i was feeling it already on Sunday Evening, but i still went ahead with the Indian Food + Shisha dinner plan with Aunty Wins!

I didn't realise that the smoke and the food didn't quite help actually! It worsen my sore throat!

I was down with very bad SORE THROAT that nite i got home and i got feverish in the middle of the nite!

I took half day MC on Monday but "kay kiang" didn't go see a doctor then cos i self medicated and went back to work at 6pm!

Goodness! It really didn't help! CMI on Tuesday! I finally went to see a doctor and she said i had throat infection! and a very bad one!

she gave me the strongest antibiotic on earth, I had to take it after food!

Been floating in and out of sleep since yesterday and the whole of today, i feel crappish!
I hate medicine!

No comments: