Wednesday, February 28, 2007

under the sea....... under the sea......

I drew this when i was 7!!!

I was at the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority Building @ Lavender with my cousins who came back from Sydney last December cos they needed to renew their IC, when i chanced upon my painting!!!

I remembered my Aunty once told me some time ago that my painting was displayed at ICA building but i didn't get the chance to go there to find out myself.

Since i was there last December, we went through all the levels in the building and finally found it at Level 5!!

i was HYPERVENTILATING and wanted to demand for them to give the painting back to me!
hahahaha!

I mean u know... seeing something you drew like more than 17 Years ago, you tend to get emtional! hahaha!

yar i mean it's so amazing rite? ohh and i saw my cousin's painting at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station!

Go check it out if you happen to pass by that station... His Name is Theodosius Ng Zheng Kang!
hahahaha!

And yar if you happen to have lost ur IC (Touch Wood!) and need to go to ICA Building for one reason or another, Go to Level 5!!!

Oh by the way, I won 2nd Prize in the Takashimaya Art Competition back then in 1990 with this drawing! when Taka wasn't even built yet!!!

No comments: