Saturday, January 05, 2008

and it shall be an amazing year...

i'm finally updating the blog... after 2 months!

it's been a dramatic Nov/Dec and i'm so glad i survived through 2007! Praise the Lord!
After all that drama, the December YISS and the 10,000 parties after, I'm done & all set to go into the new year!

it's been amazing, exciting, nerve-wrecking, a roller coaster ride, there were periods of disorientation, there was a regain of confidence, but above all that, i know God has been hiding me in His shadow... revealing Himself to me & revealing me to me in the process!

Though there were periods i have absolutely no idea what God was trying to do, but I trust He knows what He's doing! He's God!

I'm excited about 2008, since 2006...
I've been looking forward to 08 since a long time ago... and it's finally here!

I'm really excited to see the fruits that will bear this year, and i'm just gonna sit back and be a happy girl! happier than usual...

I love You, Jesus!!!

No comments: