Tuesday, January 15, 2008

10 things i discovered in 2007

10 things i discovered in 2007...

1. i'm actually quite emo

2. i'm not as strong as i thought i was

3. But i know i can find strength in God... and i found it

4. i actually don't really know much about myself

5. hence, by God revealing it to me, i'm got to know myself better

6. i actually don't know God very well

7. hence, by God revealing Himself to me, i got to know Him better

8. i belittled God... He showed me how great He was

9. what God revealed was only a small tiny fraction of His glory

10. hence, i know if He were to reveal His full glory, my weak heart won't be able to take it... i'll faint & die in joy... WOW that thumb really is the "to die is gain"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah.. yr blog so drama one..sounds like grandfather telling things to little girl like that..

eh, God yr grandfather ah?^^ lols




..interesting blog, alot of hens*;)

Fabs